AgeWell New York
- Home Care
AgeWell New York is a managed care plan offering Medicare Advantage and Managed Long Term Care Plans for the Medicare and Medicaid populations. Our plan options support our member’s independence, and help manage their health and personal care needs to maintain their overall well-being to encourage them to live well, feel well and age well in New York. AgeWell New York provides health care coverage options for communities in Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx and Westchester counties, and has a large network of providers and hospitals.
Health Plan options include:
1. Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plans (MA-PD)
Plan options designed for individuals with Medicare and those with both Medicare and Medicaid.
2. A Medicaid Advantage Plus (MAP) plan
For individuals who require coordinated care at home and access to Medicare and Medicaid benefits with added long-term care services under a single managed care organization.
3. Managed Long Term Care Plan (MLTC)
Health and long term care services at home or in the community for those who are chronically ill or disabled.
For more information call 866-586-8044 or agewellnewyork.com.
- Managed Long Term Care (MLTC)
- Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MAPD)
- A Medicaid Advantage Plus (MAP) plan
Whom to Contact
- Mitch MitchellDirector of Business Development1991 Marcus AvenueSuite M201Lake Success, NY 11042Phone: (718) 484-5000 ext 5008Fax: (855) 527-5515
- Stephy VillamarSr Manager Business Development Operations1991 Marcus AvenueSuite M201Lake Success, NY 11042Phone: (718) 484-5000 ext 5061Cell Phone: (347) 642-1797Fax: (855) 527-5515