Age Well New York
- Home Care
AgeWell New York is a managed care plan offering Medicare Advantage and Managed Long Term Care Plans for the Medicare and Medicaid populations in the New York Metropolitan area. The plan has leading practice expertise related to the care management of seniors and individuals with chronic conditions needing long term services and supports. AgeWell New York provides health care coverage options for communities in Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx and Westchester counties, and has a large network of providers and hospitals.
Health Plan options include:
1. Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plans (MA-PD)
Plan options designed for individuals with Medicare and those with both Medicare and Medicaid.
2. Managed Long Term Care Plan (MLTC)
Health and long term care services at home or in the community for those who are chronically ill or disabled.
For more information call 866-586-8044 or agewellnewyork.com.
- Managed Long Term Care (MLTC)
- Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MAPD)
Whom to Contact
- Jeannie Doherty-BenckwitDirector of Business Development