Age Well New York
- Home Care
AgeWell New York is a managed care plan offering Medicare Advantage and Managed Long Term Care Plans for the Medicaid and Medicare populations in the New York metropolitan area. The plan holds leading practice expertise related to the care management of seniors and those individuals with chronic conditions needing long term services and supports. AgeWell New York is authorized to provide health care coverage in Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, the Bronx and Westchester counties. The plan has a large network of providers and hospitals to serve the covered communities.
1. Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plans (MA-PD)
Designed for individuals with Medicare and those with both Medicare and Medicaid. We have several plan options and a large network of quality doctors and providers.
2. Managed Long Term Care Plan (MLTC)
Health and long term care services at home or in the community for those who are chronically ill or disabled.
3. Fully Integrated Duals Advantage Plan (FIDA)
For those with Medicare and Medicaid, and those with long term care needs, to help manage all your providers and services under one managed care plan.
- Managed Long Term Care (MLTC)
- Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MAPD)
- Fully Integrated Duals Advantage (FIDA)
Whom to Contact
- Jeannie Doherty-BenckwitDirector of Business Development